Saturday, October 23, 2010

Freedom Trail.... the untold story

Wow, what a week..... it's Saturday night and I am officially done with my first week of work (more to come on that later). I've racked up a total of 56 hours this week, and am setting aside tonight for some meeee time, along with my favorite man of course :)

And now let's get to it...... the Real-story of our Freedom Trail excursion.

 I don't think I've ever seen a living a breathing swan until this day. I feel so deprived....



A nice surprise on the Boston Common. A game of Qudditch anyone? I bet by the time I have kids this will a varsity sport. 


 We (and the other 10 people in line) were so excited to sit on the donkey we never actually looked to see what it was there for hehe


Us Lewis's love our British heritage ;)


Whoa Nelly!


Some graffiti on the bridge to Charlestown. After this, we were not sure exactly what we would find there....


Pucker Up


Mere at the Navy yard


I thought this was a pretty cool view of the sparkling, modern bridge from the inside of the former, antiquated one.


And finally, part of the Boston skyline...
Beeeeautiful :)