Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holy Cannoli

What better way to break the silence from my long hiatus from blogging (and almost all other leisurely activities) than to dabble in the indulgence that is Mike's Pastry cannoli.


This was the first time I had seen Mike's without a line around the block! I felt so justified refusing to wait in line all of those other times... 

 

Of course once Meredith and I got inside there was no refuting there was a crowd. Ahhhh so many pastries so little time.




There is a big battle in the North End on who has the best cannoli. It basically comes down to Modern and Mike's, and after that night all I can say is, mike's Mike's MIKE'S! After giving up on cannoli from Modern, I thought I would give it one last chance... I will never doubt my instincts again ;)


 Ricotta filled chocolate dipped with chocolate chips = heaven