Thursday, October 14, 2010

Merey's Visit


How wonderful that my first visitor in my new home of Boston was my sister, Meredith.  I had been looking forward to her visit ever since we discussed a trip back in July, and after it was finalized (as in her plane ticket was bought) I was jumping for joy.  A lot has changed since I last saw my sister.  I moved to Boston.  She transferred to EKU.

We needed a weekend together; the kind that reminds you of movies like Little Women or The Parent Trap; the kind where you stay up until 3 in the morning each night laughing at each other's jokes, reminiscing through each other's old stories, and attentively listening to each other's new stories.  This weekend was just that and more. 



My next few blog posts are going to cover some of our adventures, but in no way can they capture the overall spirit of sisterhood we felt last weekend.